What is ISU and what can you find there?
- Everything that’s happening at ITMO – news, events, competitions and much more.
- Information about the educational process – educational programs, curricula, class, consultation or exam schedules, study groups.
- Recent achievements of your professors and fellow students.
- Every detail about the paperwork needed when transferring to other departments, applying for academic leave and much more.
- All about ITMO.STUDENTS and other student clubs. You can even file an application to start your very own club!
- ITMO’s research activities – publications, IPs and projects.
On your personal ISU page you can:
- see your personal class schedule, book appointments with your lecturers and monitor those outstanding grades you’re bound to get;
- apply for numerous competitions and campaigns, such as scholarships or grants;
- contact your lecturers and fellow students;
- always keep your CV up to date with information about your achievements, awards, projects and publications;
- get notified about your stipend payments and the status of your contract.
> Log into ISU
> Sign up to ISU
> Contact support at +7 (812) 232-28-51