ITMO employs a grading point system.
How does the system work?
- Students accumulate points throughout each course (module) that then turn into their final grades;
- At the first introductory class of each course, students learn more about the tasks and points they can get for them;
- Points are recorded in an electronic record book and thus can be tracked remotely (in the my.itmo.su, applications (Google Play, App Store) or in the bars.itmo.ru).;
- To pass a test or exam, you need to accumulate enough points to get a final grade (as well as pass all the course milestones);
- You can earn more points with the Планирую повысить баллы (Planning to get more points) function in
- Your parents (legal guardians) can access the digital record book on bars.itmo.ru through student access (more information you can find here (in Russian) page 10)